Softpedia News - Telecoms: Where’s My Water and Where’s My Perry Land on Windows Phone 8

Softpedia News - Telecoms
Softpedia News - Telecoms
thumbnail Where's My Water and Where's My Perry Land on Windows Phone 8
Dec 22nd 2012, 09:18

Two new games are now available for download for the owners of Windows Phone 8-based smartphones, both of them coming from Disney, namely Where’s My Water and Where’s My Perry.

Both of them cost only $0.99 and provide users with a great puzzle experience through turning the laws of physics into fun, challenging adventures.

In Where’s My Water, users will have to help alligators Swampy and Cranky shower through redirecting water through a maze of urb... (read more)

Delicious Facebook Tumblr Twitter
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions